Vision & Mission
- By 2015, we will become a leading Private Higher Education Institution, with a distinctive reputation for providing students with practical learning experience - especially through co-operative education, and underpinned by engagement with local, regional, national, and international employers and partners.
- To be an international centre of educational excellence and preferred provider of quality education.
- To be recognized as a college of quality and distinction.
- To be the market leader in terms of producing capable and good quality graduates.
- To be known as a student-centered college where students have a close working relationship with their lecturers and other staff.
- To attract and retain the best line of staff (teaching and non teaching)
- To be involved in community based activities.
- To improve and maintain a good system of administration.
- To provide quality education of choice and valuable experience for the all-round development of competent, creative, intellectually critical individuals
- To provide our students with learning experiences that will enrich them for life
- To train entrepreneurs and market leaders